The New Viper S Series (patent pending) GRAVITY FEED was developed by Bell Marine.
After 3 years of R&D and 2 years of field testing the Viper Gravity Feed has now proven itself to be a serious contender in the high performance anchoring arena.
Our home grown mechanical freefall gives you the peace of mind, reliability, and performance not found in free spooling winches.
The all-new all-stainless steel Gravity Feed was designed without any additional electronics, wiring or solenoids that can be the downfall in harsh boating environments.
The new drop speed will ensure your anchor hits the bottom exactly where you want it, when you want it.
At the touch of a switch, the Viper Gravity Feed winch controls the drop speed to ensure no over spooling (can be set to match the size of your anchor), yet giving you ultimate speed and allowing you to get on to your GPS mark, FIRST TIME, EVERY TIME !!
If you are anchoring in deep water the new Gravity Feed winch is for you - it's quiet and efficient operation also conserves your battery and runs at up to 4 times faster than some drum winches using our mechanical patented design.
If you require high performance anchoring then this is the one for you.
- No additional electronics, wiring or solenoids in the gravity feed that may be damaged in the environment
- Fast drop speed means you hit the bottom exactly where you plan to
- Controls can be set to match your Anchor so that there is no over spooling without sacrificing speed to make sure you hit your mark
- The winch is ideal for deep water due to its speed and efiiciency which saves battery life while being quiet in operation
- 138m/min max fall rate
- 45m/min max retrieval rate
- 23kg Weight
- Made to suit 5.7m+ boats. Includes:
- Gravity feed Anchor winch
- 90m x 6mm Double Braid Rope plus 8m x 6mm chain kit
- Stainless steel small Anchor swivel
- Stainless steel small Anchor roller
- 200 amp reversing solenoid
- Elite Series Up/Down switch
- 100 amp flush mount circuit breaker with rubber seal
- 5mm Stainless Steel sandwich plate
- All required installation hardware
- Installation notes & wiring diagram
- IP68 Immersion Proof
- Suit Vessels 5.7m Plus
- Weight 23KG
- Winch Box 46 x 45 x 35cm - 23KG
- Rope Kit 27 x 27 x 25cm - 9KG
WIRING LOOM OPTIONS:
UPTO 6M BOAT = $250
Viper 1500 to 9m=$370
Add 6mm chain sock for $30 dollars.